Friday, March 27, 2015
HW 1
In ten years the population in my counrty will be double, therefore more space will be required for housing and transportation. Manpower and arrivals will increase preparation . .Life will be more difficult within the years and that's because of the population density. I think for people to take their full rights example housing, education. And teaching methods will evolve . We'll be new machines and methods will be discovered to cure patients from their diseases. . I expect that income per capita will increase with the increase of natural resources such as oil and gas .I think people will communicate with some of the better and faster , and I wish to be a state in peace and undertook to pass problems or wars .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jarrah,
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean "people will take their full rights" Please explain and give examples. What does "methods of treatment will be improved"? Give examples. Explain. Do not use a translator when writing your paragraphs.