Tuesday, April 21, 2015

headaches

I believe that there is many types of headaches and they come from different actions that happens to the body. The main three things that causes headaches are caffeine, anxiety and stress doctors always talk about these three things that cause headache.  

I always have a big headache if I didn't drink coffee and that's the bad side about coffee and caffeine has a big affect on other people as well. Doctor always talk about anxiety that causes headache because you can't sleep from thinking and that's what cause a big headache. Also stress causes big affect in headache because the brain the doesn't stop thinking. There are many ways to relief headaches the first common way is to lay down and have someone massage your head. In my culture if you have headache it's very common that people tell you to take a cold shower because it helps the veins to relax and the pain to go away.  

Many cultures they have different ways to solve there headache problems but I believe these days there is caffeine which is the most common thing to cause headaches. People should eat healthy and sleep well that way they move themselves from having any headache problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment