In many different cultures we hear about ghost stories but we don't know really if there real ghost or just human souls. I don't believe the different stories that I hear because I haven't seen anything threw out my life.
In my paragraph I will talk about a story that happened to a girl in the untied kingdom. The story happened in untied kingdom when a small girl named Anne and her sister Lisa where having launch at there back yard. The little sisters started hearing voice of an old man they were scared didn't know what to do. The voice of this old man started to scream at the two little girls to leave they left there launch and started running to there family inside the house. They have discovered that the ghost was living in there backyard and he was bothered by the two little girls. This story is real happened in 1995 and there father reported the actions of the ghosts inside his house to the police.
After many years has past the family were living happy in there house with no trouble at all because they have understood how to ignore the ghosts actions and not to be scared from them anymore because they will bother you if they find out your scared.
http://www.yourghoststories.com/
Jarrah,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the story. Do you believe in ghosts?