The King Cobra's generic name means "snake eater., the King Cobra's live in the Southeast Asian rainforest. Its habitat are the clearings, bamboo stands, and edges of the forest and it is also commonly found near rivers and swampy areas. The climate that the King Cobra lives in is rainy and humid. The King Cobra is a carnivore that eats mainly other snakes, but will eat lizards, some frogs, and sometimes small mammals.
I protect myself from wild animals by avoiding coming to there place . my life would be if my home in the forest was destroyEd risk and susceptible to predators . And I well life under the tress and eat from the tress .i think i can not able to live with out the rain forests becouse it is danger life .
Friday, April 3, 2015
Paragraph about rain forest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jarrah,
ReplyDeleteWhat does this mean?
I'm protect my self from my animals through the avoided ,I'm protect my self from my animals through the avoided. Did you use capital letters at the beginning of the sentences? Did you use periods?