Left handed
left handed people I have read little in books about left hand people and from my culture I will share some ideas. Left handed people have three main advantages that I know about they are good in sports,high IQ score and the last advantage is they tend to make a alot of money because there smart in business. Disadvantage part is they are lazy in doing there job and they get angry easily.
In my culture left handed is bothered a little because in our culture you can't use your left hand while eating. I am not a left handed but my brother is left handed and I see him having trouble in the culture sometime because left handed is not a bad thing in our culture but you face trouble towards the traditions. In out house when we start eating are meals I always watch my brother because he is the only left handed person in the family. He faces hard times in the meal because in our culture you should always use your right hand while eating. For example sometimes he will use his left hand by accident and my father will punish for something he can't control. I am a right handed person and I face problems using my left hand the only thing I could do is left hand is wash dishes and hold my hair for drying .The Left handed people use right hemisphere
In conclusion I think left handed people face trouble in all cultures but they survive and they also have many goof things that separates them from right handed people.
..In research say that left handed people have a high IQ score
No comments:
Post a Comment